This is a lightweight, durable, high performance, battery-powered and portable microphone; it is suitable for DSLR cameras, home DVs, camcorders, smartphones, and professional recorders.
· UHF transmission with 16 UHF channels
· 10 Hours battery life
· 100m working distance
· Sound monitor function
· Powered by one 2 x AA batteries for both transmitter and receiver
· Includes a lavalier mic, carrying box, phone cable, camera cable and hot shoe
|Modulation mode||FreeLav FL1|
|Frequency band||UHF 572MHz~585MHz|
|Signal/Noise||80dB or more|
|Distortion||0.9% or less (32Ω,1 Khz,65mW output)|
|RF output level||8mW|
|Earphone output level||32Ω,65mW|
|Reception sensitivity||When input 10dBu, S/N is more than 45dB|
|Audio input/output connector||3.5mm audio connector|
|Power requirements||3V DC (two AA size batteries)|
|Consumption power||Transmitter: — 3V:110mA
Receiver: — 3V :150mA
|Battery life||Transmitter: Approx. 10 hours
Receiver: Approx. 7.5 hours
|Weight||Transmitter: 80g (Without battery)
Receiver: 80g(Without battery)
How to connect receivers and transmitters
1. Mount the receiver to the camera/photographic equipment.
2. Plug the audio cable plug into the receiver “OUTPUT” headphone monitor output connector.
3. Connect the other end of the audio cable to the camera’s “MIC” audio output connector.
4. Turn the power switch to “ON”, and the indicator light turns green.
1. Insert the lavalier microphone plug into the transmitter’s “MIC” microphone input connector.
2. Plug the audio cable plug into the receiver’s “LINE IN” audio input connector.
3. Turn the power switch to “ON”, and the indicator light turns green.
4. Clamp the device around your waist or in your pocket.
DSLR Camera,Communication,Widely Used
|Place of Origin||
vlog microphone wireless
Church, INTERVIEW, smart phones, Recording, Teaching, communication, broadcasting
Speech,Stage Performance,Smart Phones,Conference Room,Interview